Wind and Emission Reports
The realistic assessment of the wind potential of a site is the foundation of any wind project.
This applies to the meteorological conditions of the site, but also to emission-related influences such as shadow flickering, noise emission or other plant shutdowns due to nature or permitting regulations.
Our services include:
- Wind and yield reports with WAsP and CFD
- "Bestimmung der Standortgüte vor Inbetriebnahme" according TR 6
- "Bestimmung der Standortgüte vor Inbetriebnahme" according TR 10
- Shadow flickering report
- Noise emission reports
- Determination of yield losses (sound, bat, birds, etc.)
- Precise determination of grid losses based on electrical planning
- Visualization and visibility analyses
- LiDAR measurements
We regularly act as due diligence experts in the field of wind energy – throughout Europe. Therefore, we know very well the requirements for the form, content design and transparency of yield and emission reports, so that the reports can go through a due diligence smoothly.
renerco plan consult is an accredited wind expert according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.