A realistic assessment of wind potential and energy production is a key element for the economic success of a project.
This concerns the meteorological characteristics of the site, but also permit sideeffects that may result from shading, noise emission or nature conservation justified plantshutdowns.
For a thorough review of these frameworks renerco plan consult offers a comprehensive range of services:
- Creation of wind and energy yield reports
- 3-D flow simulation of complex location sites
- Shadow reports
- Noise prognoses
- Determination of yield losses (electrical losses, noise, shadow shutdowns, bat flight, etc.)
- Visualisation and visibility analysis
- LiDAR measurement campaigns with our own devices
renerco plan consult is an accredited wind expert according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.