renerco plan consult is a company of the BayWa r.e. Group and is active in the planning, consulting and assessment of renewable energy projects. We handle projects in Germany and Europe with a focus on wind energy, photovoltaics, grid connection and sector coupling. We rely on an international, interdisciplinary team of engineers from various disciplines as well as landscape architects and meteorologists.
We are looking for a new team member:
Working Student Grid Integration (M/W/D)
- Support of our grid connection department
- Preparation and import of grid data and modelling in PowerFactory
- Creation/editing of plans in AutoCAD
- Obtaining and processing of plan information (sector information)
- Georeferencing of plans in QGIS
- Preparation of data and creation of maps with QGIS
- Student of electrical engineering, especially electrical power engineering, renewable energies (with a focus on electrical engineering) or comparable
- Knowledge of grid modelling and load flow calculations helpful (e.g. PowerFactory software from DIgSILENT)
- Programming skills advantageous (Python, VBA, DPL)
- Knowledge of GIS systems such as QGIS helpful
- Knowledge of AutoCAD helpful
- Good language skills in German and English
- Long-term employment as a working student
- Exciting tasks with the possibility of further development
- Friendly team and nice office in the centre of Munich
- Top entry opportunities for your future career
Diversity and equal opportunities
We create a working environment of respect and equal opportunity to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members.
Recruitment is based solely on qualifications, potential, performance and business need.
We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of origin, religion, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nationality, pregnancy or any other basis subject to applicable law.