renerco plan consult is a company of the BayWa r.e. Group and is active in the planning, consulting and assessment of renewable energy projects. We handle projects in Germany and Europe with a focus on wind energy, photovoltaics, grid connection and sector coupling. We rely on an international, interdisciplinary team of engineers from various disciplines as well as landscape architects and meteorologists.
For tasks in the area of grid integration/grid connection planning, we are looking for a new team member:
Senior Engineer Grid Connection Planning (M/W/D)
- Consulting for our customers in Germany and other European countries
- Planning, project management and design of substations, transfer stations and cable networks
incl. preparation of technical specifications and tender documents
- Design of grid connections taking into account the relevant standards and guidelines
- Carrying out grid calculations and economic evaluation of grid connection concepts
- Coordination and negotiations with grid operators and plant manufacturers
- Support of the grid connection process from application to commissioning
- Plant inspection
- Optimisation of grid connection situations
- Cooperation in due diligence reports
- Further development of the grid connection area, technical familiarisation and support of colleagues at junior level
- Degree in electrical engineering, power engineering or comparable; alternatively, many years of professional experience as a technician.
- Experience in grid connection planning (e.g. through EE, EVU or industry background), especially also in the high-voltage level
- Experience in network calculations with programs such as DIgSILENT PowerFactory, PSS SINCAL would be an advantage
- Knowledge of current standards and guidelines (VDE-AR-N 4110, VDE-AR-N 4120, etc.)
- Communicative competence in spoken and written form
- An interesting, varied job in a pleasant professional environment
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the energy transition
- A job in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany
- After a training period on site, home office work would also be conceivable
- Mobile working
- Contribution to the company pension scheme
- Employee share programme
- Discounted conditions for fitness offers
- Access to the Corporate Benefits Portal with various purchasing advantages
- JobRad offer
Diversity and equal opportunities
We create a working environment of respect and equal opportunity to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members.
Recruitment is based solely on qualifications, potential, performance and business need.
We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of origin, religion, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nationality, pregnancy or any other basis subject to applicable law.