renerco plan consult, a company of the BayWa r.e. Group, is active in the planning, consulting and assessment of renewable energy projects. We work on projects in Germany and Europe with a focus on wind energy, photovoltaics, grid connection and sector coupling. We rely on an international, interdisciplinary team of engineers from various disciplines as well as landscape architects and meteorologists.
We are looking for a landscape planner/ architect/ civil engnieer/ geographer (M/W/D) as new team member.
Landscape planner/ architect/ civil engnieer/ geographer (M/W/D)
- All planning phases of the infrastructure planning of wind farms (including development concept, road construction, crane parking areas, foundation pits, drainage and cable routes)
- Preparation of application documents for approval procedures according to BimSchG and BauGB
- Accompaniment of approval procedures
- Coordination of expert reviewers (building ground, nature conservation, etc.)
- Tendering and awarding of construction services
- Construction supervision and condition assessment of the infrastructure of wind farms
- Completed studies in landscape planning, architecture, geography, civil engineering or comparable
- Relevant professional experience in civil engineering (road and path construction, earthworks), ideally already in the field of wind energy
- Confident handling of CAD software and MS-Project
- Driving licence class B
- Ideally, you have a building template authorization
- An interesting, varied job in a pleasant professional environment
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the energy transition
- A job in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany.
- After a training period on site, home office work would also be conceivable
- Mobile working
- Contribution to the company pension scheme
- Employee share programme
- Discounted conditions for fitness offers
- Access to the Corporate Benefits Portal with various purchasing advantages
- JobRad offer
Diversity and equal opportunities
We create a working environment of respect and equal opportunity to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members.
Recruitment is based solely on qualifications, potential, performance and business need.
We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of origin, religion, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nationality, pregnancy or any other basis subject to applicable law.