renerco plan consult is a company of the BayWa r.e. Group and is active in the planning, consulting and assessment of renewable energy projects. We handle projects in Germany and Europe with a focus on wind energy, photovoltaics, grid connection and sector coupling. We rely on an international, interdisciplinary team of engineers from various disciplines as well as landscape architects and meteorologists.
For tasks in the area of grid integration/grid connection planning, we are looking for a new team member:
Junior Engineer Grid Connection Planning (M/W/D)
- Consulting for our customers in Germany and other European countries
- Planning, project management and design of substations, transfer stations and cable networks
incl. preparation of technical specifications and tender documents
- Design of grid connections
- Carrying out network calculations and economic evaluation of network connection concepts
- Plant inspections
- Degree in electrical engineering, power engineering or similar
- Ideally first professional experience in grid connection planning and grid calculation with programs such as PowerFactory, PSS SINCAL
- An interesting, varied job in a pleasant professional environment
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the energy transition
- A job in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany.
- After a training period on site, home office work would also be conceivable
- Mobile working
- Contribution to the company pension scheme
- Employee share programme
- Discounted conditions for fitness offers
- Access to the Corporate Benefits Portal with various purchasing advantages
- JobRad offer
Diversity and equal opportunities
We create a working environment of respect and equal opportunity to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members.
Recruitment is based solely on qualifications, potential, performance and business need.
We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of origin, religion, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nationality, pregnancy or any other basis subject to applicable law.